|Me & My Big Sister|
We had fun participating. I learned all sorts of things I didn't know, and some things I did know.
- Stuff we learned in our classes:
- How to Bake a Great Cake
- Buttercream Icing
- Using Decorating Bags and Couplers
- Icing the Cake
- Leveling and Torting the Cake
- Using the Star Tip
- Drop Flower, Rosette
- Dimensional Decorating
- Pompom Flower, Leaves
- Filling and Icing a Cupcake
- Guidelines for Elementary Cake Design
- Printing, Writing, Rose Base
- Piping Gel Pattern Transfer
- Ribbon Rose
- Guidelines for Decorating Your Cake
This is my first cake I made in the class.
Then there was the fun of cupcakes. See those awesome rose swirls.
And we learned how to make some flowers with frosting.
This is my Final Project Cake.... Mostly done.
I added a few extra details.
And this is my sister's Final Project Cake. Isn't it cute?